AIM

Eh

Mediocre at best.

Backlash Online Racing Backlash Online Racing

So fricken slllloooowwww

Why didn't you include the right click menu? I can't even lower the quality!

It took almost a minute and a half to complete one lap! After 11 laps of whooping the computer's ass by 2 laps I was going insane from the slowness. I couldn't stand it anymore!

INCLUDE THE RIGHT MENU! IF I CAN'T LOWER THE QUALITY THE GAME IS CRAP!

Bug on a Wire Bug on a Wire

Runs very slowly

I wish you included the menu, I needed to make it low quality, but I couldn't. It played extremely slowly.

I got to 4 minutes 50 seconds and had to kill myself, it was going so incredibly slow.

attack of the gerrbo's attack of the gerrbo's

Good fun

I don't think there was any way to lose, but that was pretty fun.

You should add in time limits or something, or maybe something that shoots back, I dont know, missiles that fly at you or something.

This is a fun game.

3D Pong Z 3D Pong Z

Slow motion pong

On high quality it is pretty much a slide show. It's unplayable. On low quality it takes LITERALLY 40 seconds for the ball to reach one side from the other.

I don't know if it's just because my computer is slow, but this is insane. It's so slow it's pretty much unplayable.

I love the F-zero music, that saved it, so I gave you a 9.

3D Pong 3D Pong

Your other one is way better

This one is really plain.

Ping-Pong 3D Ping-Pong 3D

Very cool

Love how it plays, this is really neat. Simple and neat. Plus you can't beat the download time!

SIMSi version 2 SIMSi version 2

Confusing at first

I kept getting the black balls but it kept resetting. Then I got the white ball and nothing happened...

I'm confused...

Space Hunter Space Hunter

Pretty cool

I like it, simple and fun. :-D

whofartedoy responds:

thanx yous!!!

Super Ninja Super Ninja

Slow-mo Ninja?

It took almost 3 minutes for the intro of the Ninja running on the path to go by. And I was on LOW QUALITY! Jeeze, it was going slow.

The game goes so slow it's almost unplayable.

I gave you a 5 because I figured it's just my computer...but man, I dont know why it runs so slow, the graphics arent exactly intense.